- Also check our best rated Sex Toy reviews
- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys and adult toys, including vibrators, dildos, male masturbators, love dolls, bondage gear, anal plugs, nipple toys and strap-ons from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox, Fleshlight and more. We stock a full range of safer sex and care & aid products, including condoms, lubricants and more. Also check out the We Vibe 4, available now.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Pipedream Fetish Fantasy Japanese Silk Bondage Rope - Purple
(£5.73 / 100 g)
|You Save:||£3.55 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Rope for bondage role play
- 35 ft length
- Soft yet strong silk material
- Purple colour
- Versatile, for men or women
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The star attraction in many a bondage fantasy, rope is the ultimate versatile item to keep your partner restrained. Rope can be used in a variety of ways and adds to the visual appeal as well as the psychological aspects of bondage role play. This item contains an amazing 35 feet of Japanese Silk rope. It is 0.25” thick. The silk material is soft and comfortable yet deceptively strong, so you can use it with your partner for many different bondage styles. Rope is easy to store too – just fold away neatly after play time and store where you wish. It is easily portable should you wish to take it with you on travels. This item can be used by men and women, of any sexuality. It can be used to bind wrists, ankles or anywhere on your partner’s body you wish. Just tie their hands and feet, or engage in full Japanese Shibari style bondage. The only limit is your own imagination! This rope is in an attractive Purple colour. This 35ft Japanese Silk Rope is part of the Fetish Fantasy range of imaginative and innovative sex and bondage role play products for couples who wish to adventure further into the realms of shared pleasure possibilities.
1x 10,5 m of Reusable Silk Rope
1x Free Eyemask
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
So if you're looking for silk rope specifically, look elsewhere. VERY disappointed with how deceptive the product title is.
I anxiously awaited my order and it came quickly (because I'm a prime member)
1. This Japanese rope is actually from China. So is everything else, I get it, but don't lie to me about it. Sure, it says that it's imported from China in the description, but seriously, could you have given this a more misleading name?
2. This "silk" rope is cotton. Yep. Cotton. Now this part is misleading because it doesn't say that in the description.
3. The ends have a piece of silver tape that's supposed to look like a metal crimped end. Seriously, why even bother?
4. It doesn't give a diameter. (I believe it's quarter inch, for the record) That's important to know.
5. The misleading name and lack of description stop you from doing a proper comparison. Do a search for cotton braided rope and you will find a multi-verse of choices for a third of the price.
1. This is rope-tastic! (it did work well for its intended purpose and the girl I tied up gives it two orgasmic grunts of approval)
2. It comes in the sexiest box ever imaginable that only holds rope. It's got the picture of the tied up girl on it, only bigger, in multiple places, and in higher res. If you're looking for rope that comes in a sexy box, this IS the rope to buy!
3. I wanted it quickly, and this ships with Amazon Prime. That's probably its only redeeming quality. But most smaller companies that ship things themselves ship pretty quickly as well. That's been my experience.
In conclusion, if you knew that this was cotton braided rope, you would do a price comparison and realize this is a rip-off. If you went to your local hardware store, you could get it even faster, and for less money. Just saying. Oh, and you're welcome.
The review: This is not our first bondage rope. We had experimented in the past with some shibari method, but over time, the rope found other uses. Tying down a trunk during a transport of a cumbersome object (I think a dresser), emergency cat leash when our cats were being ratted out to the cops and then finally, after dirt,weather and friction took it's toll, it went to the landfill.
I was concerned that I would not be able to replace the durable yet soft and silky rope. Ordering online, I was unable to touch the rope before purchase and this gave me a little bit of anxiety. HOWEVER--This particular bondage rope does not disappoint. Not only is is cheaper in price than at the local sex shop, it is the same quality. It is long enough for basic rope bondage positions but you may require more than one box as you explore new poses. We found that we needed two sets--actually, about 1 and 1/2--the smaller pieces can be used for decoration or for a cat toy. It is well worth the money to purchase two of them.
The description on the box is correct. If you are considering attempting rope bondage, it must be silk, especially for new experimenters. There is nothing like a rope burn to end all things kink for good. Or getting a knot stuck and not being able to get loose. It makes for awkward conversations.
What I liked most, as the model for this exercise, was how smooth the rope was. Feeling it glide over your skin while your partner is making happy noise performing a traditional breast bondage and wrist tie, is just pleasant in itself. Dragging it over erogenous zones, lightly or with a little bit of English, is highly recommended. He was able to secure the rope to ensure my cooperation yet it was easily removed once our experiment was complete. Therefore, you can feel safe in its application but I would advise studying up on the method and not just by looking at porn--read about it before you venture in as your partners safety as well as dignity is out of their restrained hands.
One bummer: It is 35 feet long but has weird aglets at the end. Some people may find the aglets distracting. We found them to be on our minds at all--we were distracted with other things.
Also, we were reminded that the rope was not for children. It didn't say anything about not using it for transporting dressers, so it is safe to say that yes, it has multiple purposes.
So enjoy it and safety first. Brush up on your knot tying skills from Boy Scouts and take turns.
No, of course it's not 'Silk' and of course it's probably not even 'Japanese'.
That aside, especially for the price, this rope works fantastic for all sorts of non-suspension bondage. Under the clothes, over clothes and fully nude have all been tested. Wife says it feels perfectly fine on her skin, I found it very nice to handle and when I had to cut it down for a certain rope-play, it had no problems where I cut it (didn't fall apart like others I've tried)
All in all, if you're trying out some beginner or medium level, non-suspension bondage, this is a fine product.