Pioneers of Modern Graphic Design: A Complete History Paperback – 14 Oct 2004
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr Jeremy Aynsley is Professor of History of Design at the Royal College of Art, London. He has lectured extensively on 20th-century graphic design at universities and schools of art across Britain. His books include Nationalism and Internationalism: Design in the 20th Century and German Graphic Design 1890-1950. He has written for many publications including Eye and Print Quarterly, and has served on the editorial boards of Journal of Design History and Art History. Jeremy Aynsley has also curated several major design exhibitions, notably for the V&A Museum in London and the Wolfsonian at Florida International University, Miami Beach.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology