Pioneers of Modern Design: From William Morris to Walter Gropius Hardcover – 5 Apr 2005
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"[An] excellent and now classic introduction to modern design and twentieth-century modernism. . . ."-Christopher Menz, Australian Book Review
About the Author
Nikolaus Pevsner (1902-1983), a distinguished scholar of art and architecture, was best known as editor of the 46-volume series The Buildings of England and as founding editor of The Pelican History of Art. Both of these prestigious series are currently published by Yale University Press. Richard Weston is professor at the Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University. He has published extensively on twentieth-century architecture, including his book Materials, Form, and Architecture, published by Yale University Press.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Antiquarian, Rare & Collectable > By Subject > Study Books
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements