Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Pioneer Vacuum Insulated Leakproof Soup/Food Flask with Spoon, 8 Hours Hot 24 Hours Cold, White, 480 ml
|Price:||£15.60 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A strong and lightweight vacuum-insulated flask made from 18/10 Stainless Steel. This flask keeps liquids hot for 8 hours and cold for 24 hours.
- A durable leak-proof design stops those embarrassing accidents while travelling.
- Easy to open, comes complete with a spoon which fits onto the stopper lid.
- Attractive, excellent quality
- Hand wash only. Fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Constructed with the finest stainless steel. Pioneer products are guaranteed to be leak proof and durable.
Our Pioneer vacuum ware ranges are created with function and durability in mind, while always keeping an eye out for cool designs.
From Snac-Vacs and Sports Flasks to Travel Mugs and Lunchboxes, the Pioneer range has items to suit all activities.
Inside a Vacuum Flask
- Protective outer casing.
- Reflective stainless steel layer prevents heat energy from radiating outwards.
- Additional insulation reduces heat loss and cushions the flash against impacts.
- Screw-on stopper prevents air from entering or leaving the flask, so heat transfer by conduction is not possible
- Vacuum prevents conduction and of heat energy
- Inner stainless steel layer
NoSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got her the pink 380ml one, which holds about a mugs worth of soup and will fit comfortably in her lunch bag.
*Update* I ordered myself the green 380ml and it says 350ml on the box, holds exactly the same amount as daughters pink one though (poured water from one to the other) so not sure what that's about. Warmed from the kettle first and boiling food added the food was still properly hot after 8 hours, still warm enough to eat after 10, which is more than I need it to do. home made stews and soup will save us a fortune on lunches at work/school and hopefully make days out a bit cheaper.
Most recent customer reviews