on 12 February 2017
Definitely not a quiet fountain despite being described as "Ultra quiet" and "Silent" We have to turn it off at night time to sleep. However that doesn't take away from the fact it's the best water fountain we've tried. The cats took to it straight away - usually we have to spend a couple weeks with new and old running so they get used to it - even when it's turned off at night they will still use the bottom pool
on 24 April 2017
We had the ceramic version which was great but hard to clean - we have hard water so limescale build up it difficult to prevent. It was quiet and cats loved it! The pump did not last though! We decided to opt for this plastic version as we knew they liked the design and thought it my be easier to keep clean - so far it it, BUT its really noisy unlike the ceramic! It said 'super silent' on the listing but unless we have a dodgy one it really isn't... it isn't the water making the noise it is something in the pump whirring!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2017
My cat always drinks from sink or bath, she would not drink from fresh water in a bowl...it's heaven she loves this water fountain only downside is its not quiet, I keep thinking I've left bathroom extractor on..can't have it all ways.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 March 2017
I've had this product before and it is fantastic keeps fresh cool water available for my cat! So good I bought a second one and have also purchased one for my mum and her cats
on 10 May 2017
Fast and easy delivery and it live up to my expectations 😊I recommend it to others
The one in stainless steel is also good
on 3 July 2017
A nice compact fountain. Very very quiet compared to another branded fountain we had. It's easy to clean and looks great. One of the cats drank out of it the same day we put it down - success!
on 23 August 2017
Great price cats loved it
on 6 April 2017
Very good!
on 27 June 2017
Worked fine for a couple of months and then suddenly stopped working.
on 28 June 2014
I can see why these (and I guess this would apply to all brands) get such mixed reviews.

I ordered 2 of these - fountain 1 was assembled, filled and turned on and it was lovely & quiet (it's in my bedroom & I can sleep with it running!) and fountain 2 was really noisy!

I tried everything (different water levels, different speed settings on the motor etc) and nothing helped. After a couple of weeks I returned it and asked for a replacement - when it arrived, it's just as lovely & quiet as fountain 1!

So - if you get a noisy one, I would recommend asking for it to be replaced as they really shouldn't be like that!

Lovely big bowl to drink from (where my wee cat drinks from) & there's also a little pool of water forms at the top before falling down the ramp (this is where my big cat likes to drink from)

Very easy to assemble & very, very easy to clean - much easier than other fountains I've had in the past.

If you want to try a fountain but you're not sure if your pet would use one, this is certainly worth a try as it won't be a load of money wasted if they don't!