Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £25.00 delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Pioneer N-30AE-B Network Audio Player - Black
|Price:||£309.00 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£140.99 (31%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dedicated Network Audio player with high quality components
- 3.5" Full colour display screen for album artwork and information
- Spotify, Deezer, Tidal and Tune In Internet Radio integrated
- Built-in Wi-Fi (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit WAV/FLAC/Apple Lossless/AIFF Playback
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
For those who love to have music around, the Pioneer N-30AE is an ideal streamer for all kinds of audio sources, including Hi-Res Audio files, music streaming services, and internet radio programmes. You can easily stream songs from compatible devices by AirPlay and built-in Wi-Fi, or plug and play from an HDD via USB connection. Enjoy album artwork on the 3.5” colour LCD, and smooth operation with Pioneer Remote app.Integrated steaming options include Spotify, Tidal, Deezer and Tune In Internet Radio.
AAA Battereis x 2
Analog Audio Cable
Power Cord<Operating Instructions
From the manufacturer
Master all of your music with the Pioneer N-30AE Network Audio Player
Streaming Services & Internet Radio
Enjoy listening to whatever music you like with streaming services such as Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer. The unit is also preset with TuneIn for enjoying internet radio. With over 100,000 radio stations, you can listen to free broadcasts of music, sports, news and talk shows from around the world.
Apple AirPlay Wireless Audio
Enthusiasts have complete access, control and playback of their entire iTunes music library wirelessly through the N-30AE. You can quickly and easily enjoy all your music with song information and album art simultaneously displayed on the LCD display.
Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
You can play up to 11.2 MHz DSD (Direct Stream Digital) files, and up to 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and Apple Lossless files from a USB device or via wired or wireless network.
Intuitive Control with New Pioneer Remote App
Enjoy smooth control with album artwork using your beloved device. With the free Pioneer Remote app, you can use your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch or Android smartphone for operating the network audio player, or play back tunes stored on your device. You can also select internet radio stations, and play songs from your media server.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery was prompt and the item was well packaged as you would expect from amazon.
unboxing and set up was a cinch. once connected I was immediately impressed by the step up in performance from the Chromecast, to make a comparison between the two is unfair to the Pioneer, the only thing they have in common is the ability to stream. I have the N-30 connected to a Rega Elex-r, driving a pair of Bowers & Wilkins 683S2. I was really stunned. I had no idea what I was expecting but it wasn't this... its sounds amazing. its so musical, in a toe tapping way. all instruments are clearly defined, bass is full and rich, high hats and treble have a sparkle to them and the midrange is just beautiful... I now find myself listening for long periods to music through the Pioneer. in the last couple of days I dumped Spotify and went for Tidal. its another step up in performance albeit more subtle. there are very few reviews for this product out there, so I hope this helps someone. I took a punt in a sense. but if you do read this and you're on the fence, I can promise you that you will not be disappointed if you go for this product, highly recommended.
You want audiophile grade music from a great looking box?
Buy it now and if you don't agree with me 100% then you can sleep with my wife!