|Price:||£24.82 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
|Audio CD, Import, 2 Apr 2013||
AutoRip is available only for eligible CDs and vinyl sold by Amazon EU Sarl (but does not apply to gift orders or PrimeNow orders). See Terms and Conditions for full details, including costs which may apply for the MP3 version in case of order returns or cancellations.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Better Dig Two 2. DONE. 3. Don't Let Me Be Lonely 4. Pioneer 5. Forever Mine Nevermind 6. Night Gone Wasted 7. I Saw A Light 8. Mother Like Mine 9. Chainsaw 10. I'm A Keeper 11. Back To Me Without You 12. End Of Time 13. Gonna Be Ok (Target Exclusive) 14. Once Upon A Time (Target Exclusive) 15. Lucky Ones (Target Exclusive) 16. Peaches and Caroline (Target Exclusive)
Top customer reviews
The first two tracks (Better dig two, Done) are typical of most of the album and were the first two singles. Both were top ten country hits, with the former going all the way to #1. They express diametrically opposite sentiments, one being about staying together forever and the other about splitting up, but both are brilliant. Even better is the title track, which is one of the few slow songs. While seemingly written about an unnamed but specific pioneer, it could be interpreted as a tribute to pioneers everywhere and throughout history. Another highlight for me is I'm a keeper, despite the lyrics saying that the singer has brown eyes (they are blues).
For all the brilliance of the preceding tracks, I am a country fan at heart so my favourite is End of time, with the title track best of the rest in a fantastic album..
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?