on 26 March 2014
Lots if lovely, easy recipes. My husband is currently on s gluten free diet and most of the recipes in here give a gluten free option, so that's great for us.
on 29 March 2014
The only problem you will have with this app is deciding what to cook! The recipes are delicious, I love the gluten free choices too as it means I can cook for everyone I know now! The shopping list is a fab little tool as well. For the price this app is a bargain! Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2014
This app is great! I've tried a few recipes and so far my family have loved them. The gluten free recipes are fab too, I have a friend on a gluten free diet so I can make a cake for everyone to enjoy now! This is great little app for a fab price!
on 3 February 2015
Not used this app yet,but have loved reading it.
Looking forward to trying some of the recipes.
I'm sure it will prove to be a very helpful addition to my kindle.
on 2 February 2015
Loads of different cake recipes for when you want to bake something and the recipes are clear and simple to use
on 30 January 2015
Very good mixer. I've made many cakes and even bought my mother one who also enjoys her new mixer.
on 26 January 2015
Bought this app after being disapointed with Mary Berry app, great choice of bakes and cakes
on 16 January 2015
Pleased to see some old faithful recipes and easy to follow.
on 26 March 2014
Made the coffee walnut cake with the mascarpone cream filling absolutely gorgeous the whole family loved it can't wait to try the rest they all look nice ,spoilt for choice.
on 12 February 2015
There's only a few deserts but it has all the ingredients but no videos on making it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse