Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 30 October 2016
I like this changing bag, I had a different one for my first child but decided on a new one as they get so much use

Pro: design is lovely
Good amount of storage
Like the additional pockets for bottles and nappies
Change mat is wipeable!

Con: canvas on bottom gets dirty quickly
When hung on pram using d rings (not straps) side pockets are hard to access
on 2 January 2017
Got this for my partner, she loves it and they have so much clever storage!
on 6 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter. It arrived promptly, well packaged. My daughter loves it. It is roomy, just right to hold all her own and her baby's needs when out and about. Lovely pink lining, very colourful!
on 14 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter for as a present for her second baby due this year. She was thrilled with it and loved the bottle holder and changing mat. Time will tell how strong it is but so far so good.
on 6 May 2014
The bag is really wut every mum need. It comes with changing mat and lots of pockets..suitable for travelling and everyday use.. I was little bet disapointed with the color as it looks abit different than the pic. Anyway am happy with the quality of the product and the service as it arrived on time..thanx amazon😘
on 22 March 2014
My daughter wanted this and I thought very, very expensive for what it is. When it arrived I now understand it's absolutely fabulous and it makes me smile every time I look at it. I've even kept it downstairs so I can keep looking at it but it will have to go upstairs, away until baby comes.
on 10 February 2014
The yummy mummy bag is a great size.
The separate compartments are wonderful
as u can find everything so easily.
I can even fit my purse in the bag.
It was the perfect baby bag for me
It is a strong bag that is going to last a long time.
on 11 May 2016
this is the one product I really splashed out on for myself and couldn't be happier with it, still using it 2 years on.

looks great, cleans up well, doesn't fall apart, even the changing mat still looks like new.

great pockets at the side for bottles but also insulated ones inside to keep them warm.

plenty of room for nappies, even wee pockets for pen holders and phone holders.

100% worth the money
on 29 June 2016
I am very disappointed in this item, after a week of using the bag it has started breaking near the handle. I have never spent so much on a bag before but they looked so good and For a £70 bag you would think it would last longer. Overall the bag is so good just disappointed in this bit an every time I use it it breaks a lite more.
review image
on 21 August 2014
Bought for the Mrs and it got me in the good books! She seems to like it, her excuse for needing it was that it fitted over the buggy handlebars so was easier for when she is out and about.

The main practical improvement on her old baby bag that I could find was the bottle holder keeps the bottles warm for ages!