Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.15 UK delivery
Pin Up Full Head 100ml
|Price:||£3.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Creates permanent curls and texture
- Designeed for Full head perming
- Gives flexible option in creating curl and hair texture
- With build in conditioners to protect during the perming process
- Home Kit
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Save 33% on selected products across the range. Explore here now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The ability to change the hairs natural texture is a vital one in hair style creation and management. The perming process works by winding the hair around a tool (a roller or rod) and then applying the first stage Waving Lotion to the hair. This lotion enters the hair and breaks the internal bonds, a second solution (a neutraliser) is then added to re-connect the bonds into the new shape and thus create the permanent curl or texture. Perming hair not only creates (wash and wear) curl and texture but also alters the memory of the natural hair so blow-dries, roller setting and styling (applied) will remain in the hair between washes and without flopping or dropping. In addition, naturally curly or frizzy hair can be permed to create a controlled and uniform curl that requires little maintenance. Pin Up Original Full Head is a home solution if you wish to perm all hair lengths. The home kit is ideal if you have longer hair and wish to create a cascading ‘wash and wear’ curl effect or if you are looking for strong hold and style support (when blow-drying and roller setting) to most hair lengths. On longer lengths results from the Pin Up Original Full Head can last up to one year. The Pin Up Brand was established in 1945 and for nearly 70 years has been helping people achieve classic style and texture services safely at home. From durable long term permanent curl results to flexible style and vintage looks or home colour application, Pin Up has become a brand synonymous with hair freedom.
Follow Pin-up's styling guide to create different results, with simple step-by step instructions of use.See all Product description
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For best results here are some tips:
- Make sure your hair is clean before applying, using a PH-neutral shampoo, and don't condition. It may be best to use the Pin-Up clearing shampoo, however I have used this in the past and I don't find it is totally necessary. Baby shampoo works fine for me prior to perming.
- After washing, use the Pin-Up Pre-Perm spray - this IS totally necessary, it helps a LOT to make your curls hold and avoid being frizzy or melted. It really, really helps:
Pin up Pre Perm Spray 150ml
- Don't start applying any the perming solution until you have all the rollers in place, this way you can ensure they are all evenly curly.
- after perming, and washing out the perming solution, use the Pre-perm spray again. This will massively help your hair to recover properly and stay curly.
- Don't wash your hair for a few days (like 3 days) after perming.
The way you treat your hair after perming will really affect how healthy it looks and how well the curls hold. Here are maintenance tips:
- Switch your shampoo - find one without any SLS (sodium laureth sulphate) and always condition.Read more ›
hair got melted (and yes i have had a perm before and it didnt do this) literally 99% of my hair turned into over cooked noodles and lumped together at the nape of my neck.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No instructions, so looked them up. Didn't seem to get same results as shop bought product. So will not be buying again.Published 4 months ago by Tina jackson
I always use Pin Up Full Head when doing my friends hair it always turns out fine. Would recommend.Published 6 months ago by Howard R. Mansfield
Look for similar items by category
- Beauty > Hair Care > Hair Care Products
- Beauty > Hair Care > Hair Colour
- Beauty > Hair Care > Hair Styling Accessories
- Beauty > Hair Care > Styling Tools
- Beauty > Tools & Accessories > Make-up Tools & Accessories > Compact Mirrors
- Grocery > Home Care & Cleaning > Household Cleaners
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies