Customer reviews

Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 October 2015
Great product value for mney
review image
on 9 January 2016
on 31 May 2015
all was as expected
on 29 July 2013
These are great perms for me as I have quite thin shortish hair. I use the end one for my whole head using 23 rods, some big and some medium. leaves me with nice easily manageable hair.
on 7 June 2012
My girl friend has been using Pin-up end curl for years. Recently she had spent weeks trawling all the usual suppliers for this product. Nobody seemed to stock it any longer. I had a look and finally got her to look on the computer. Sure enough, they are on Amazon. (Amazon is always my first point of call.) We ordered 6 boxes. Needless to say, the product is genuine and current and delivered well packed in an outer carton. Problem solved and I can call my girl-friend 'Curly' again.
on 3 August 2016
did what it says on the box
on 2 June 2015
I have used pin up perms for my Mums hair on numerous occasions and its a great product.
on 1 July 2017
Exactly what we were hoping for. If you are looking for a not very expensive and the quality is very good product, then I think this is worth your purchase. the next will continue to buy can't go wrong with that! Got this as a present for my Mom & she loves it. Amazing product and fast service.
on 31 March 2017
This stuff works great for short hair, but only if you're careful with how you treat your hair following perming.
For example, since perming after washing my hair:
- I ALWAYS use the curl-up pre-perm hair spray. This stuff is a MUST for maintaining the condition of your hair and maintaining the curls. I find that if i don't use it after every wash, my hair no long has defined curls after a few weeks. Use it after every wash however, and the curls look amazing for months.
- I never blow-dry as this seems to straighten out the curls and the heat can cause damage to your weakened hair and cause it to frizz. Honestly, it just looks much more defined/curly and sleek/healthy for so much longer if allowed to towel and air dry. I also avoid brushing my hair until after it has dried fully.

Other tips:
- This end curl kit contains just enough solution to perm hair up to just about shoulder length. If your hair is longer than this, you should buy the full size kit.
- This stuff stinks. I recommend you prepare it in a closed off room with an open window!
- My hair tangles and breaks a little bit more easily after perming. It looks much less messy without needing to brush, but brushing can be more difficult. It isn't easy to explain, but because of this, I would not recommend using any home perming if your hair is longer than shoulder length. Just get it done professionally unless you really know what you're doing.
- If you do use the kit and you aren't happy with how it looks, or get tired of the curls, just condition heavily, don't use the pre-perm spray, and blow dry your hair on a low heat, and your hair will gradually stop being curly after a few weeks. (at least this works for me).
review image
on 8 July 2015
I have been using these for approx 50 years they are brill easy and using small curlers for tight curls and larger for a gentle curl and bounce so I guess I can really recommend it !!!