on 18 September 2014
They're pretty good, this is the second time I've bought them but only because the price is so good. I mean they're work, which is expected for something so simple. My problem with this product is that it isn't available in difference sizes, for me they're waaaay too long, but for some people they might be too short. I guess being too long is the better problem though, right?
Secondly they aren't sleeved. I'd prefer to pay like 30 pence extra just to have a black sleeve on them. I did it myself though in orange.
on 5 January 2015
Surprisingly a good quality product.

I just assumed it would be a tacky product but the quality is good. The connections require a hard pull to remove unplug which is good if you want to do some tight cable management. I've got black braided versions of this cable and they always come undone when bunching them together.

Would buy again especially at it's price point.
on 19 June 2014
the product works well and is perfectly functional, the main selling point of this product is that unlike it's more expensive alternatives, it has open 3-pin male connections, which means that the spare 4 pin PWM fans i had lying around could be connected to my case's onboard fan controller which only had closed-connected 3 pin connectivity, the product isn't the best looking but it's hidden around the back of my motherboard tray so this isn't a problem, a longer alternative would've been nice and if there was a 30cm option available i would've purchased that over this, can't complain about it though so 4 stars
on 28 December 2013
Delivery was fast, the cable works. I ordered this because I needed more fans in my case and my motherboard only had 2 sockets for 3 or 4 pin fans. I have had this for about a month now and there are no problems at all.
on 21 June 2014
Arrived quickly and do the job well. There's really very little to say about these apart from that. The cables are quite long which was good in my instance as they needed to reach a relatively large distance but I guess could be a negative for cable management if your fans are right next to each other (although a cable tie or two would quite happily solve that problem).
on 19 October 2014
I purchased this because my motherboard only has 2 fan headers, though one of those is used for the cpu cooler! Attached my two fans and was fairly pleased with the results! I then decided to buy another fan for the top of the case... Bought another one of these and attached my cpu fan and one of the old fans and used the other connector for the other two fans. The only problem I had was that the cpu fan was 4 pin, but this just meant that I could not read my cpu temperatures any more.
Overall great buy and cheap alternatuve to a fan hub or fan controller.
on 18 May 2016
Rubbish I plugged it in now the 3pin male connector on the motherboard does not work so from One fan I have gone to no fans not very happy at all with this product don't buy it it may blow the fuse on your motherboard .
on 24 September 2014
I've bought two so far, these are really useful and dirt cheap. They work as expected. I wish there were different lengths available to buy, this is quite long so in my situation was too long.
on 13 May 2014
Great fan splitter, does occasionally cause the motherboard to show double the fan speed because there's two connected, but this doesn't actually cause any problems
on 31 May 2014
Works perfectly, no issues, plug n play, still provides enough power to power the two fans. Works great as I had to use my fan socket on my motherboard for my H60