• Pilot

Customer reviews

on 25 March 2015
Was watching this on prime and loving it now they took it off put it back on please
10 people found this helpful
|44 Comments|Report abuse
on 28 March 2015
Agree with one of the below comments, I have watched the first season, now they want me to pay for it?! It's either free or it isn't! I is not fair for people who pay a subscription and start watching a series then have to stop. Very annoyed and disappointed. I t was free until last weekend when I watched the last episode of season one please make it free again!!!
4 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2015
Enjoyed the first 4 episodes, now they want me to pay for it?! It's either free or it isn't! You can change it for films but not really for tv series as it isn't fair for people who pay a subscription, start watching a series then have to stop not even half a series through. Very dissapointed. Will be cancelling membership if this doesn't change.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 March 2015
Was really enjoying watching this series on Prime, but they have now changed this to a paid series? Why?
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 September 2015
good series
on 5 December 2015
Shut up Ryan.
on 26 March 2015
I love this show, if you like old cheesy series like 90210 and things like that then I definitely recommend this!! Unfortunately amazon took it off instant video before I could watch the last ever episode :( :(
One person found this helpful
on 21 January 2018