1,697
Colour Name: Black|Size: Triple|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 February 2012
These pens are amazing, it's so easy to erase the ink from more or less any type of paper, just using gentle friction which doesn't leave any mess or damage to the paper. The only paper that doesn't react well is really lightweight newsprint or magazine paper.

I find the pens invaluable for four main reasons:

1. It's brilliant to be able to start a chart of information, knowing that you can return to it time after time to update the data. For example, noting down monthly income on a chart at the start of the year, knowing that the sums involved can vary. It's so easy to correct the chart & it'll look perfect.

2. You can erase mistakes, or in my case the mess created when I fall asleep whilst writing notes etc. So I end up with neat and tidy notes, unlike the ones I used to have to use correction tape on!

3. If you, or a child, accidentally mark bedding or clothing with ink from these pens, remember that friction erases the ink, so use the end of the pen & it will eventually disappear.

4. Goodness, I had to return to edit the review as I forgot one of the main reasons I love this pen! As a Su Doku addict, the pens are perfect. When working on a complex puzzle you can note the possible numbers to go in one cell & as you narrow it down to get the right answer, you just rub out the options you'd noted, then write the answer.

The same use applies for other puzzles, like Codewords.

My only criticism is that the refills don't seem to last long.

Try these pens, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
on 6 November 2010
The ink of these pens erases due to the heat created by friction. I use them all the time in my business as a dressmaker to mark my work - positions of fasteners, alterations needed during a fitting etc. Then I can use the marks I've made to actually do the sewing job, then the marks disappear when heat is applied either by the iron, or if the fabric is not to be ironed, by running the hairdryer over it
on 6 May 2015
I loved these pens and have been using them for everything for the last 5 months, including my daily journal. However I have just discovered that the early pages in my journal have faded to the extent that I can't read the writing any more. Some pages look almost completely blank. I have just effectively "lost" 5 months of my life. Don't buy these pens for anything that you hope to last.
review image
33 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 February 2013
I've honestly been wanting one of these pens for absolute ages, ever since they came out. Kids at school and a few friends had it and I loved it! Unfortunately, they were very expensive and my mum would not buy them. I didn't buy them because if I had, I would not really have that much money left. I've often looked on Amazon to check if there are any specials, although there haven't been. So when I came and saw this deal, I was over the moon! The postage was excellent and arrived within 2 days. When you write with this pen, it's so soft and smooth. When you rub out, it goes away. When I bought this item I knew that if it was put against a lot of heat, the writing would disappear. I would not use it for professional use, although it's perfect for school. It arrived today and I can't wait to use it more often!! A great product, great price, great thing!! I DEFINITELY recommened it! :)
on 26 November 2010
I was looking for a pen that I could use to write comments on work without having the horror of having to cross out any mistakes or difficult to read handwriting... Then I found this pen... it is brilliant to write with, not too heavy to hold and really does rub out. The only negatives are if you try to rub out over the top of inkjet printer ink (having written comments) the rubber will leave a smudge. There is also a problem if the ink or writing comes into contact with heat... the ink will disappear if you put the paper through a laminator or any other source of heat. Other than these negs, these pens are absolutely fantastic...
on 14 July 2012
I read about these on a sewing blog describing them as perfect for marking lines when quilting. The idea is you mark your fabric, sew over and iron to remove the ink. I have only really used them on cotton fabric and love them. The only down side is if you mark a white/cream fabric and remove with the iron without stitching on top, there is a very faint yellow trace left behind so would not recommend for use on topside if not sewing over. (Hence only 4 points) I only wish they did a light colour pen for darker fabrics.
on 31 August 2011
Brilliant invention! Erasable pens! Great for my sons, and I love mine too. Let the ink dry for a few seconds before you rub out the mistake, or you can be left with a smudge.
VINE VOICEon 26 September 2015
Cannot recommend these enough! My son uses for school (year 8) and they are marvellous if he makes a little mistake they really do erase it. Welcomed by his teachers and easy to use, no staining or blurring. Buy with confidence.
on 2 January 2014
Bought some for work, as I'm a bit of a perfectionist and used to waste countless sheets of paper due to simple writing errors, but no more! The perfect halfway house between typing and writing without having to use annoying pencils that constantly need sharpening or break and rubbers that leave a horrible mess all over your desk. I even bought some for my crossword and Sudoku loving Parents, as my Mum kept getting rubber shavings in her mouse and keyboard, causing them to stop working! They erase all trace and the eraser tip doesn't wear down. The ink does run out quickly with daily use though, so I would also recommend purchasing refills.
on 22 October 2012
I hate having mistakes or crossing out in my written work so these are ideal for me. Add to that the variety of colours and the fact that I can use them when quilting and I am seriously sold. They are fab!