- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 589 KB
- Print Length: 244 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FI688BY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#74,691 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #18 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Pharmacology
- #51 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Pharmacy - Dispensing
- #116 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.99|
Save £4.60 (66%)
Pills, Thrills and Methadone Spills 2 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you follow @MrDispenser on Twitter/Facebook you'll have a good idea what to expect - a never ending flow of original ideas... But this book is much more than a collection of amusing tweets, and it contains some great guest blogs! And, by buying this book you are also benefiting the Pharmacist Support Charity.
If you've never heard of Mr Dispenser, he has this ability to dream-up thought provoking pharmacy scenarios. My personal favourite in this book is his "Staff Night Out" (a clever analogy comparing pharmacy to a pizza place). His writing is witty enough to frequently get over a hundred Facebook Likes and approaching 5000 followers on Twitter #respect
It can be a lonely and miserable life, tied to the dispensary bench, but connect with MrD and you're in contact with thousands of other pharmacy bods. A colleague suggested I join Twitter last year, and now I cant imagine life without that connection - without the little people in my smartphone! I genuinely think social-media, and the likes of MrD, have done wonders for "Team Pharmacy" morale; if I'm having a shitty day at work, twitter is sure to make me smile and MrD is sure to make me laugh. If you could use a good laugh, I recommend you buy this book.
As a self-published author myself, I know how many hundreds of hours it takes to create a book at home. Plus, MrD must spend endless hours interacting with his followers... So don't forget to show your appreciation for MrD by taking the time to write your own review.
Author of Confessions of a Chemist
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not what I expected. I thought it will be some kind of story line, true events but written as a story about the pharmacy. Read morePublished 17 months ago by agne
Ok,few smiles but not what we had been expecting,little disappointed and wouldn't have bought all three recommended if I'd known!Published on 6 April 2015 by bev ward
I really enjoyed your book, bring on the next one looking forward to it. Pharmacy is not dull like people thinkPublished on 9 Jan. 2015 by Amazon Customer
What a lot of giggles -- clever and witty! A must read for all those with anything to do with pharmacy counter and dispensary workPublished on 3 Jan. 2015 by Rekha P.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Pharmacy - Dispensing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Humour > Doctors & Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Pharmacology