- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.99 delivery
Pillow Wad Barley Straw, Large, 2 Kg, Pack of 3
|Price:||£14.96 (£2.49 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Sourced on the farm or from within 2 miles
- Natural goodness
- Straw is baled by ourselves
- Dust Extracted
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our goldern barley straw is harvested within 2 miles of our farm, where we work with local farms to produce the best quality straw. Dust extracted and unchopped we know which field your feed comes from to ensure irs quality.
Barley StrawSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 60 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We use this for our daughters rabbits for winter bedding. Straw is a much better insulator than hay (which we ensure there is always plenty of in their hutch).
We put a cardboard box in their bed area and packed the sides between hutch and box with this and then put a good handful in for them to nest in.
They seem to appreciate it and it has kept them cosy over the cold nights.
Will definitely buy again.
You get a very good amount in a bag so this is very good quality for the money.
However, my last order of straw at least one of the bags (I haven’t checked the other two yet) is filled with little bugs, at first I thought the pigs had an infestation of something nasty but checked them and they’re all clear, removed the straw and the problem went away entirely, put fresh straw back in and the problem came back. Pigs get a full clean out twice a week and spot cleaned daily so isn’t a husbandry issue either. I hope just a bad batch but this is really unpleasant.