- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Pilgrimage to Anywhere Paperback – 27 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rijumati's long journey took him through many countries, cultures, and climates, and he writes with veracity and verve about the places he passed through and the diverse people he met. Once you have started on this book you will find it difficult to put it down. --(Sangharakshita, author of The Rainbow Road and Facing Mount Kanchenjunga)
About the Author
Rijumati Wallis currently lives in Barcelona where he is working to establish a new Buddhist centre in the city. Over the last 24 years he has studied, practised and taught Buddhism and meditation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?