- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Pig in a Poke Wine Old Spot Rose 75cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£26.40 (£8.80 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£3.57 (12%)|
- Old Spot Rose - You'll be tickled pink by this fantastic wine, which somehow manages to tread the line between seriousness and laughter with apparent ease.
- Of course, it's perfect for parties, but partners well with cold cuts, your best cheese, summer salads and such.
- So much fun, and so versatile too.
- Blended by experts with over 75years wine expereince
- Once tried never forgotten!
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The only three wines you'll ever need. Which is why each of our Pig in a Poke wines is fruit-filled, scrumptious and artfully blended with sheer deliciousness in mind. No fancy language, no nonsense, no sobbery. Blended by experts in Great Britain from the produce of Europe's finest vineyards.
Now's the time to lay aside all those exotic and unspellable words that the world of wine has become littered with. Gewurztraminer, Dornfelder, Garnacha, Viognier, Montepulciano... these are words to consign to oblivion. Because taste is the only thing that matters.
Made by experts, Chris, Al and Andrew. We make and sell wine for a living. Between us, we've circumnavigated the world 28 times in pursuit of the best flavours, tasted upwards of 40,000 wines and created or sold over 100 million bottles of wine. Most importantly, we love what we do - which is why we're still doing it!