- Also check our best rated Champagne reviews
Pierre Gimonnet et Fils Cuis 1er Cru Brut Non Vintage Champagne 75 cl
|Price:||£26.68 (£26.68 / 75 cl)|
- Beautifully pure, floral nose
- On the palate a racy, energeticfeel with nuances of stonefruit, acacia, brioche andunderlying minerality
- Lovely purity and vitality run like avein through the wine, which has a long, crisp, slighty nuttyfinish
- Exemplary Blanc des Blancs style
Customers also shopped for
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Cru brut has a beautifully pure, floral nose. On the palate a racy, energetic feel with nuances of stonefruit, acacia, brioche and underlying minerality. Lovely purity and vitality run like a vein through the wine, which has a long, crisp, slightly nutty finish. Exemplary Blanc de Blancs and great aperitif style. Brisk and compact, exhibiting apple, floral and lemon notes on a lean profile. Nicely balanced and crisp on the finish.