120 Pieces Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers Stitch Needle Clip, 10 Colors
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Knitting crochet locking: the size of stitch marker is approx. 2.2 x 1.2 x 0.3 cm; 120 Pieces plastic knitting crochet locking, enough for your spare or replacement
- 10 Different colors: these stitch needle clips are of 10 different bright candy colors, 12 pieces each color; You can choose the appropriate color you want and need for various needs
- Good for pattern stitches: these multicolored stitch markers are good for marking the beginning and ending of pattern stitches, as well as where to increase or decrease the number of stitches
- Securely mark the stitches: the knitting crochet markers can mark the stitches securely and will not slip out or snag your knitting easily; Good quality and easy to useS
- Come with a clear box: the knitting stitch counters are packed by a clear plastic box; Easy and convenient to store and take in case of missing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
100pcs Knitting Mix Color Craft Crochet Locking Stitch Needle Clip
TIMESETL 10Colors Locking Stitch Markers for Knitting Crochet Stitch Counter Small Flexible Stitch Needle Clip - 120pcs
240 Pieces Bulb Pins Gourd Safety Pins Metal Calabash Pins with Storage Box for DIY Craft Making and Clothing, 12 Colors
Sicai 120 Pieces Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers Stitch Needle Clip Locking Stitch Markers Knitting Stitch Counter, 10 Colors
SODIAL(R) 100PCS Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Needle Clip Markers Holder Fine
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CHUANGCHOU UK||Newin Home||TXJ-EU||TecUnite EU||borte||SWEETY LIFE|
|Colour||multicolored||Random-100pcs||10 Colors knitting crochet markers||multicolored||multicolored||Multi|
Plastic stitch needle clips:
The size of stitch marker is approx. 2.2 x 1.2 x 0.3 cm; 120 Pieces plastic knitting crochet locking, enough for your spare or replacement.
These crochet marker clips are of 10 different bright candy colors, 12 pieces each color; You can choose the appropriate color you want and need, meeting your different needs.
Good for pattern stitches:
These multicolored stitch markers are good for marking the beginning and ending of pattern stitches, as well as where to increase or decrease the number of stitches; Good helpers for your stitching, help to make a marker when you are stitching, knitting or crocheting.
Good quality and easy to use:
The knitting crochet markers can mark the stitches securely and will not slip out or snag your knitting easily; Good quality and easy to use.
Packed by a clear plastic box:
The knitting stitch counters come with a plastic clear box; Easy and convenient to store and take in case of missing.
120 x Knitting crochet locking stitch needles
Small parts, please keep them away from children.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only criticisms are: The case doesn't close correctly/fully, so if my crochet bag gets jostled about I tend to have dozens of markers falling out, and the width of the markers themselves are quite clunky for a beginner so they can be difficult to use if you're placing more than one stitch into an existing stitch. Having said that, I still use them frequently, and to counteract the issue with the case I just keep them in a ziploc bag.
Considering how affordable they are I honestly can't complain. For those starting out I'd suggest using a standard paperclip to mark stitches, and then use these for large projects where you won't be crocheting multiple stitches into the same stitch.
These are a good price and it's handy that they come in a case, but they don't stay closed. At the slightest nudge they come undone and I have to keep relocking them. A couple of times I haven't noticed and the marker has come out - so I lost my place. Constantly having to keep checking and refastening the markers is pretty irritating and having them drop off the work really defeats the point of having them. I wish I'd spent the extra money and bought Clover ones instead
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews