160 Piece Premium First Aid Kit Hard Case (Red) - 3 x Eye Wash, Cold Pack, Tough Cut Scissors, Metal Tweezer & Much More
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- First Aid Kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Bespoke First Aid Kit from FIRST GRAID includes 160 essential and emergency items.
Perfect for home, work and travel, this kit contains the following contents:
- 6 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 10 x Alcohol Prep Pads
- 3 x Elbow/Knee Bandages 10cm x 5m
- 10 x Butterfly Closure Strips 1cm x 4.5cm
- 10 x Extra Large Adhesive Bandage 2.5cm x 7.6cm
- 30 x Standard Adhesive Bandages 1.9cm x 7.6cm
- 20 x Junior Adhesive Bandages 1cm x 4cm
- 5 x Knuckle Bandages 7.6cm x 3.8cm
- 5 x Finger Tip Bandage 6cm x 4.6cm
- 3 x Gauze Pads 6.1cm x 6.1cm
- 1 x Disposable Cold Compress
- 20 x Cotton Tipped Applicators 7.5cm
- 1 x Abdominal Pad 10.25cm x 24cm
- 2 x Disposable Gloves Large
- 1 x Rescue Whistle 5.2cm
- 1 x Compass 4cm Diameter
- 1 x Moleskin Blister Relief Pad 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Triangular Bandage 96cm x 96cm x 96cm
- 1 x Emergency Blanket 210cm x 130cm
- 1 x First Aid Tape 1.25cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Light Stick 15cm
- 1 x Disposable Raincoat Medium
- 1 x Slanted Tough Cut Scissors 11cm
- 1 x Conforming Bandage 5cm x 3.6cm
- 1 x CPR Face Mask 18cm x 18cm
- 1 x Metal Tweezers 8.5cm
- 2 x Eye Pads 6cm x 8cm
- 4 x Safety Pins
- 6 x Sting Relief Pad 6cm x 3cm
- 2 x Finger Splints 8cm
- 4 x Splinter Lancets 2cm
- 1 x Tourniquet 10cm
- 3 x 15ml Sterile Eye Wash
This kit has been carefully designed to be compact and well organised. Most items are replaceable and there is space to add extra items as required.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 247 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The use by dates on most items are pretty good, 3-4 years on two of my three "must have" items, although the cold compress is only 2 years. It would be easier to keep track if everything had the same expiration date, with a place to write it somewhere on the box, and if a refill pack were available to replace everything at the same time.
First Aid case is full of all sorts and well laid out inside so no problems finding what they need in an emergency !! And at a great price
Note: it might be a little large / heavy for anyone planning on carrying around in a daypack during a normal walk etc, although if you are planning a more serious hike / trek it certainly covers the first aid bases better than the majority of smaller / more compact kits.
I like the fact that there are glow sticks, compass and whistle for light and attention etc.
As a throw in the car and no need to worry piece of kit it is exceptional.
On another note the pouch it comes in is more like a hard shell case. It is very robust. Bomb proof even.