Picture Yourself Learning Microsoft Office 2007 Paperback – 3 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PART I - GETTING STARTED 1. Discovering Office Common Features PART II - WORD 2. Getting Started with Word 3. Making a Word Document Look Good 4. Managing Word Pages 5. Working with Columns and Tables 6. Using Word for Mail Merge 7. Discovering Word Tools PART III - EXCEL 8. Creating a Basic Excel Worksheet 9. Working with Formulas and Functions 10. Making the Worksheet Look Good 11. Managing Large Amounts of Excel Data 12. Setting Security & Printing Options 13. Generating Excel Charts PART IV - POWERPOINT 14. Creating a PowerPoint Presentation 15. Editing the Presentation 16. Formatting the Presentation 17. Showing the Presentation PART V - PUBLISHER 18.Creating a Predesigned Publication 19. Designing Your Own Publication 20. Finalizing the Publication PART VI - OUTLOOK 21. Sending & Receiving Outlook E-mail 22. Working with Outlook Contacts 23. Using the Outlook Calendar 24. Tracking Tasks with Outlook
About the Author
Diane Koers owns and operates All Business Service, a software training and consulting business formed in 1988 that services the central Indiana area. Her area of expertise has long been in the word-processing, spreadsheet and graphics area of computing as well as providing training and support for Peachtree Accounting Software. Diane's authoring experience includes over forty books on topics such as PC Security, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Works, WordPerfect, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, Lotus SmartSuite, Quicken, Microsoft Money and Peachtree Accounting, many of which have been translated into other languages such as Dutch, French, Bulgarian, Spanish and Greek. She has also developed and written numerous training manuals for her clients.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The arthur complicates simple actions with descriptions that sound like riddles. Nice colorful graphics but that's all the book has to offer.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites