Customer reviews

Picture Yourself Learning Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 August 2011
This is a great source of information for any one who has Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3. It tells you everything you could ever need to know. I would say if you intend to buy Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3, then get this book as well.
on 7 September 2010
Not a bedtime read but explains clearly in small steps how to get creative. This is a huge programme and whilst the on line help etc is ueeful, a reference book, like this, is useful if you want to make best use of this programme.
on 6 December 2010
Prior to purchasing this book I had tried the on line help, done numerous print outs on the various modules, read them re-read them all to no avail. It was only when I started reading the book and working my way through it that I finally managed to alter, crop, clone, improve my photos. Can thoroughly recommend this book.
on 29 August 2011
I found the instructions very confusing and the pictures, which were too small, were even more so. Wish I'd gone for something else!!