- Product Dimensions: 54.6 x 139.7 cm ; 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 481 g
- Item model number: Size AA Mega
- ASIN: B002MPPNJE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 18 Nov. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (698 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,536 in Stationery & Office Supplies (See Top 100 in Stationery & Office Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Picture Pockets Mega (Size AA) Hanging Photo Gallery - 80 photos in 40 pockets (reversible) Flat Pack
|Price:||£11.05 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.94 (26%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- holds 80 photos, in both landscape and portrait formats, in 40 pockets.
- Hangs from a picture hook, or on the back of the door great for bedrooms, kitchens, toilets, schools, the office etc.s
- Takes std photos 4"x 6" (10cm x 15cm)80 photos in 40 pockets
- Ages:( All Ages.)
- Dimensions when unpacked: 21.5" x 55" (55cm x 139cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Picture Pockets Mega (Size AA) Hanging Photo Gallery - 80 photos in 40 pockets (reversible) Flat Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£3.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Rinkit Ltd||Trendi||Claris||Lillyvale1||Amazon.co.uk|
|Size||Mega (AA)- 40 4x6" Pockets||8.5 l x 6.5 h inches||18 l x 40 h inches||Size Approx 59cm x 45cm x 2.5cm||Frame(cm):2pc:27x22,5pc:20x15,7pc:17x12,12pc:11x15||set of 1|
Size: Mega (AA)- 40 4x6" Pockets
holds 80 photos, in both landscape and portrait formats, in 40 pockets. Hangs from a picture hook, or on the back of the door ......great for bedrooms, kitchens, toilets, schools, the office etc.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you're stuck for a relatively cheap present idea: -
1. Buy one of these
2. Download some photo's from a friends Photo albums on Facebook - go back a good few years and pick out your favorites
3. Upload them to one of the online photo printing websites such as Photobox and order them as prints
4. Put the prints into the Picture pockets and give to Friend/Relative as a gift.
A nice personal and sincere present that shows you've gone to some trouble - All for under a tenner!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great idea to show your kids how much their art matter and display it. I put new ones on top of old ones so it's also serves as storage until I have enough courage to throw them... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Maria Govyazina
Amazing way to show all my many photos and I can see more when I turn it round.Published 1 month ago by pathodgson