Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit

on 19 May 2017
Great idea!
If you're stuck for a relatively cheap present idea: -
1. Buy one of these
2. Download some photo's from a friends Photo albums on Facebook - go back a good few years and pick out your favorites
3. Upload them to one of the online photo printing websites such as Photobox and order them as prints
4. Put the prints into the Picture pockets and give to Friend/Relative as a gift.
A nice personal and sincere present that shows you've gone to some trouble - All for under a tenner!
on 13 May 2017
Love this product! I got this as a present for my hubby who works away, filled it with family pictures for him to take back with him. Looks really good, fantastic quality and such a simple effect was to display photos.
on 27 April 2017
This is a brilliant product! It enables you to display photographs so easily and I am thrilled with mine. It is reversible, so when I get bored of these photos, I will just turn it round! Thoroughly recommended.
on 26 October 2016
This is great - just what I needed. As a home educator I wanted to display photographs of activities which we have done and also any inspirational quotes. I can fit Project Life cards as well as photographs in the slots, which makes the display more interesting. This hangs on my kitchen door using a command hook. Good quality product - would recommend. The only slightly negative point is that clear plastic is quite thick and has a mottled, textured effect which you can see.
on 15 July 2017
Bought this for my Mum, she in a care home! I put some of her old photos in it!
on 13 April 2017
Just what I wanted. My husband stiffened the top (easily) so that it lay totally flat against the door and I am so pleased to get my favourite postcards on show. Some are modern but the pldest one is nearly 100 years old.
on 18 July 2017
Brilliant, my old photos are on show now keeping relatives and friends intrigued, most saying did I ever look like that, wear that or and have my hair in that style. A real talking point.
on 20 May 2017
I bought this for a friend of mine who is delighted with it. This is the second one I have bought her.
on 17 April 2017
Redecorating my living room...I now have a "wall of sound." Such a fantastic way to display my albums. I was tempted to order more and cover the whole room in LPs but my son restrained me.
on 8 June 2017
just lovely way to display your photos and I have recommended it to my relations