Picture Composition for Film and Video Paperback – 11 Dec 1995
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'..a highly enlightening read.'
Hotshoe International, April 1996
About the Author
Freelance cameraman and trainer, working with ITTC and ex-Chairman of the Guild of Television Cameramen. He spent many years working on a variety of programmes at the BBC before becoming Head of Cameras at Television South West. He is the author of Basic Betacam Camerawork 3rd edition, Digital Video Camerawork 3rd edition, Digital Video Camerawork, TV Technical Operations (all in the Media Manual series), Picture Composition for Film and Television and co-wrote Multiskilling for Television Production.
Top Customer Reviews
Thorough in the basics of film making.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Cinematography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television