- Sheet music: 48 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (22 July 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0193727862
- ISBN-13: 978-0193727861
- Product Dimensions: 30.7 x 0.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (56 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,556 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Piano Time 2: Bk. 2 Sheet music – 22 Jul 2004
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pauline Hall graduated from the Royal Academy of Music and then taught in schools and privately. Whilst living and teaching in Harrogate she felt the need for a piano tutor which made learning fun, and which progressed at the pace of her slowest learner. She started by writing little tunes in pupils' notebooks, and these formed the basis of Tunes for Ten Fingers; the Piano Time series developed from this.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for children. Catchy music that makes the child want to persevere with the instrument.Published 3 months ago by Bookmole
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Instruments > Piano
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Songwriting
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Musical Instruments & DJ > Piano & Keyboard > Accessories > Benches