Pi A4 Business Daily Planner & Meeting Notes Organiser
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INCREASE DAILY PRODUCTIVITY - Structured daily planner and meeting notes organiser
- COMPLETE MORE TASKS - Prioritise 'To Do' list with checkmark box noting completion of actions
- IMPROVE TIME MANAGEMENT - Clear identification of meetings, phone calls, emails with sections for who and at what time
- FLEXIBLE WORK TOOL - Free form sections for additional notes as they arise through the day
- MORE EFFECTIVE MEETINGS - Dedicated page to for notes and action planning in meetings and conference calls
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Pi Business Journal & Notebook - Personal weekly review, work activity and business profit tactics. Business growth planning workbook.
A4 Large Daily Planner Notepad – Double Sided - 75 Sheets Per Pad - Size 297mm x 210mm
A5 Daily / Task Planner Notepad - 50 Sheets Per Pad - Size 210mm x 148mm
TABi A4 Note Organiser - a New and Uniquely Designed Notebook and Planner System with a tab on Every Page to find Notes Fast. Luxury Soft Touch Cover and Wire Binding.
Business To Do List - Black (A5)
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20|
|Sold By||Pi Journals||Pi Journals||Paper Things||Paper Things||TABi Note Organisers||Brook Street Notes|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Increase productivity with this essential aid for keeping on track with tasks and appointments throughout the day.
A4 daily planner for noting and prioritising today's 'To Do' list tasks. With separate box for managing calls and appointments and a blank space for keeping notes. On the reverse, sections for notes and actions arising from key meetings and conference calls.
Our promise - If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, simply return the item unused within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For planning your week, it is ideal. My gripe is that the price should be less because the book is much smaller.
Font is a little big - I don't think it's the best use of space and makes me feel like it draws too much attention.
There's two pages which repeat but the way the first page is, it means you have to keep flipping the page or skip the first page to use the double page layout.
Think it would be a lot nicer as an A5 design rather than an A4