- Also check our best rated PC Case reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Pi-Blox Case for Raspberry Pi 3 & Raspberry Pi 2 Model B & Pi Camera (Black)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 3 or Pi 2 and Pi Camera. Gloss finish
- Studs for construction blocks fitting on enclosure
- All cut-outs are pre-cut into the case
- I/O Connector accessed via slot in side of enclosure
- Internal mount points for Pi camera, Camera lens and flash holes included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Giving it 4 stars only because it requires some human touch to turn it into a useful enclosure: the slit for camera cable is not placed correctly. I had to use a scalpel to extend it towards the enclosure edge to avoid folding the camera cable inside the enclosure. Also please note this enclosure is only compatible with Pi version 2 & 3 (version 1 will not fit). Fitting the Pi inside is a bit fiddly and the scalpel might help here again.
Pay extra attention to fitting the PCB right down into the enclosure otherwise you will not be able to insert the micro-SD card (never try to fit PCB with the micro-SD card already inserted).
Once the Pi is inside the box it's all good.
I am in no way advocating against this enclosure - just pointing out the imperfections you will have to face.
Hope this helps
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great looking case - well made, looks good with Lego characters stood on top,Published 29 days ago by M Riley
Delighted with this product. I was sent a raspberry pi, a 3d printed bus by the lovely Dr Lucy Rogers and needed a case for the pi.Published 2 months ago by Kavita Kapoor
Such a great case. Fits snugly and the lego top allows you to play around and encorporate the Pi into you Wildest Dreams. Thouroughly reccommend. Read morePublished 2 months ago by GHogan