- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|Price:||£6.36 (£21.20 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.42 (6%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Phytopet Calm, 30 ml
- Herbal support for stress & anxiety
- Fast acting, works within 20mins. liquid botanical extract for ease of administration, no more fighting to give tablets.
- Concentrated, only requires a small drop amount.
- Just add to food or drinking water.
- Our concentrated tinctures are probably the strongest available to the pet market.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Our famous, fast acting herbal supplement contains a combination of botanical extracts to help Calm your pet. Works within 20mins, ideal for firework season, and anytime your pet is stressed or anxious. Contains: Valerian (Valeriana officinalis): Many studies have shown Valerian to be a powerful, nonaddictive and anti-spasmodic nerve relaxant, sedative, and pain reliever. Its actions are due to its calming and balancing effect on the central nervous system. Traditionally used for all states of nervous anxiety and irritability, agitation and hysteria, tension migraines and insomnia. Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia): A good relaxing herb, known to exert a tonic effect on the nervous system. A wonderful non-addictive remedy, traditionally used for nervous tension, anxiety, hysteria, agitation, insomnia, muscle cramps and spasm and tension headaches. Oats (Avena sativa): Gentle calming herb with a special affinity with the nervous system. In combination with Valerian the synergy is special, each herb enhancing the action of the other. Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata): A wonderful herb traditionally used for insomnia, anxiety and irritability, its non-addictive calming effect is due to its action on the central nervous system. Additions: At times of stress the body uses vitamins and minerals at a high rate, in particular B vitamins. Supplementing the diet with a specially designed animal multi-vitamin and multi-mineral complex can be beneficial. Nutritional yeast is high in B vitamins and can be sprinkled on to food. Extra vitamin C is always beneficial. Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) have been shown to be useful in the treatment of anxiety and stress.
30ml bottle of liquid botanial extracts
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I did feel guilty the first couple of nights as didn't want her to feel "zonked out"! With some reassurance I have tried this for three nights and now have undisturbed sleep and she appears to have no side effects and is quite content throughout the day playing etc. I only intend to use this product for a short space of time until hopefully we can get some sort of routine but it will always be a favourite store cupboard item should we need it. I'm guessing it will also help during fireworks too!
To take the edge off of her.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I think it seems to be doing the trick. Our cat who was really nervous seems yo have let loose and not look so tense. She was rehomed at 1 year so took a long while to settle.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works brilliantly, I mistakenly ordered the calm xtra when I ran out and it gave my cat diarrhoea (I think the ingredients are slightly different) so I've re-ordered these again.Published 5 months ago by miss g l collins