Customer reviews

on 21 August 2011
This skull shows a good amount of anatomical detail to learn the anatomy of this complex region. The skull cap can be removed and inside you see a good detail of the cranial fossae. Only the most important foramina have been drilled into the skull base, so you can see their path. Overall, extremely good learning aid.
on 4 March 2017
Great
on 19 September 2013
I just got this the other day, tho i only use it for artist reasons, none the less it's really great and its helping me a lot, quality is really good as well, a recommendation to other artists as well who is looking for a great skull to use as reference or practice anatomy with, super happy with it!
on 16 March 2011
I was looking for a skull and came across this one. It was a fantastic price and was just right for what I wanted. It's a shame that there aren't any more pictures because the current one doesn't do it justice. It's a great size, not too big and not too small. The features are very well defined. The jaw moves and the ability to remove the top of it is great for really getting a feel for how the skull is structured. Definitely not a toy though.

I ordered the skull and it came after just 2 days, fantastic timing and I have had no problems with the company or the product. All around fantastic.
on 20 December 2012
this scull is excellent in every detail ,it could pass for a real one , you will totally satisfied with this item terry
on 24 October 2014
I'm a medical student, and I purchased this to help me with skull anatomy. It's been helpful, though some of the internal features are missing (most notably the optic canals!), but other than that the important foramina are there. It's very cheap for a skull so I didn't really expect it to be completely perfect - I'm pretty happy with it overall.
on 10 January 2016
I found one of the teeth in the nasal aperture when it arrived, so I had to glue that back in. One of the pegs holding the skull cap on was broken but I can't fix that. Missing some features but still fairly good. Probably wouldn't order again though for the poor quality.
on 1 March 2014
this is an excellent product for the price and it is anatomically correct my only criticism is the top portion of the head is slightly out of flash I will have to grind this down and polish it otherwise excellent product for the price
on 2 November 2014
It is not really a decorative piece, it feels slightly more for medical purposes, or for anatomy & biology students. However I really liked it for what it is, and it sits on my bookshelf between some books. :)
on 17 March 2016
Good value, couple of things missing but for the price i got its just perfect to draw the missing things with sharpey.