Size: 45cm|Colour: Blue|Change

on 21 February 2016
I play sport regularly and have found that using a foam roller is the most efficient way to use myofascial release (self-massage). I use it prior to exercise to help roll out the muscle and aid the initial warm-up and also the next day to help aid recover. I mostly use it on my calves to help release any tightness which in the past has caused me ankle injuries. I like this particular one because of its firmness, allowing to get a little deeper by using more pressure on the restrictions in the body, however if it is to firm you can always apply less body weight to get less pressure. Small enough to throw in the car, and large enough to use on the full body. It is great value for its price and is highly effective. Id recommend it to anyone looking either to help injury prevention or to aid recovery.
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2017
Don't like this at all. Whilst you need a foam roller to be firm, you also need a little bit of 'give' in the foam and I don't think this has any. Instead of being dense foam that has a fine, open, cellular structure, like a Pilates block, this is a hard, plasticised material with no apparent cell structure at all. Very disappointing.
on 17 November 2016
Great product. Who knew that a roller covered in foam could be such a great asset in relieving back tension! I'm a Therapist and carry out a lot of massage and I have to say, I don't know how I managed so long without it!
on 7 May 2017
I've used this roller to loosen my super tight calves. It is painful at first, but then you get used to it. It has helped me with my back. The build quality is reasonably good, there was one dent but I believe it to be due the delivery. It is really hard, and it seem incredible that such a no-brains construct is so ridiculously expensive.
on 22 March 2017
I love this foam roller, it is a good quality, I've been using it for 6 months and it is still firm. When you first start using it, it is agony but the recovery from my long runs (10-12 miles) is unbelievable, I feel like I could run it again. Saves having to get a sports messages.
on 17 April 2017
A great length for the wider person, as many power lifter are, but it is DEFINITELY not that firm, despite what one review days, to which I was a bit disappointed.
on 11 May 2017
Its very hard, I haven't got on very well with it but having said that it is good quality so nothing wrong with it, it's may be just me!
on 31 May 2016
Very good quality foam roller, very firm and good for trigger point work on my back and shoulder.
on 15 February 2017
I have been using this roller since September 2016 at a trigger point Pilates class and I love it. It is firm and has no dents as yet.
on 16 March 2017
This foam roller is very stiff. Nothing like the one at our local gym.