Physics Study Guide 2014 edition: Oxford IB Diploma Programme Paperback – 4 Sep 2014
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Build unrivalled assessment potential
About the Author
Kathryn Lindskoog is a first-generation C. S. Lewis specialist who has studied his writing since 1954. She went to Oxford to meet Lewis in 1956 and has published eight books about him since then, including Light in the Shadowlands and C. S. Lewis: Mere Christian. She has taught writing and literature in several institutions, including Fuller Theological Seminary and Biola University. For almost two decades she produced a quarterly newsletter called The Lewis Legacy .
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Study Aids > Test Prep
- Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > Physics