- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Physics, Pharmacology and Physiology for Anaesthetists: Key Concepts for the FRCA Paperback – 6 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This new edition of the key title Physics, Pharmacology and Physiology for Anaesthetists provides a practical, quick reference guide for the basic sciences (physics, physiology, pharmacology and statistics) required by anaesthetists preparing for the primary or final FRCA. Fully updated, it provides all key graphs, definitions and equations.
About the Author
Matthew Cross is a Consultant Anaesthetist at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth, UK.
Emma Plunkett is a Specialist Registrar in the Birmingham School of Anaesthesia, UK.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I wish I had a book like this during my Primary. I will definitely be recommending it to SHO/SpRs alike.
Two thumbs up to the authors - THANK YOU AND WELL DONE!
This is a great revision text containing all the essential definitions, concepts and diagrams you will need to know for Primary, particularly the MCQ exam. While it is not substantive enough to introduce you to a topic you are unfamiliar with, it is a great book to review a topic during a theatre case or a spare 5 mins.
It is well set out, and even explains the best way to set out graphs and diagrams with all the key points highlighted, which is a real bonus for the OSCE/Viva.
Small enough to carry around at work but yet it manages to cover all the main areas that crop up frequently in the exam.
A real bargain buy that I would have no hesitation in recommending to colleagues.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Loads of useful new explanations and diagrams that are reproducible in the viva. Has been well used!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Exams
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics