Physics of the Body (Medical Physics Series) Paperback – 30 Jun 1999
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A text for students planning a career in some field of medicine, describing in simple terms the use of physics in understanding the function of various organ systems of the body such as the eyes, ears, lungs, and heart. Subjects include muscle and forces, physics of the skeleton, osmosis and the kidneys, and electrical signals from the body. Assume --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Might be a bit tedious for someone with more of a biology background.
It's paperback, which is always "meh" for me, which brought the rating down.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics