on 20 December 2009
This book is brilliant for any physio student wanting to understand about different conditions/illnesses etc and their effects on the body. It explains conditions well and gives ways in whcih you can help facilitate rehab, very good well worth the money!!
on 15 March 2014
I am in my first year of Physiotherapy and I have to admit this is a must-have for any student. It is such a useful book. I looks at the management of all common neurological conditions like stroke, motor neuron disease and Parkinson's. It goes into the perfect amount of detail required for a student. I use it all the time.
on 7 May 2012
I am a physiotherapy student and found rhis book very helpful indeed, I would recommend it to physiotherapists and other health professionals!
on 27 October 2014
Great book just what I needed for my physiotherapy degree
on 12 October 2015
Very informative! I love this book! It's easy to read!
on 7 September 2014
well written. Easy to follow & understand
on 3 April 2015
Fast delivery and a good quality book
on 21 October 2014