Physical Kinetics: Volume 10 (Course of Theoretical Physics) Paperback – 1 Jan 1981
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One warning: because the coverage of topics is so wide and encyclopedic, it helps if you know what you want to learn specifically before diving in. I'd say if you are a graduate student in plasma physics/astrophysics, this is definitely a must have. I definitely would recommend this for all theoretical physics students, even high energy physics, but it seems nowadays, the trend in the US is to specialize early rather than having breadth of training.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Analytical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > States of Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics