- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Photoshop Elements 12 For Dummies Paperback – 12 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Identify and fix the most common digital photo problems
- Edit and crop images, enhance color, and sharpen photos
- Organize photos with albums and tags
Turn everyday snapshots into amazing photos it′s never been easier
Whether you snap your photos with a cellphone or a DSLR, you want every image to look its best. This helpful guide simplifies how to use Photoshop Elements to organize and manage your images, fine–tune color, add photographic effects, share photos, and more.
- Frame your knowledge learn tips for navigating the Organizer and get familiar with the tools, menus, and options
- Picture perfect tweak any unflattering aspects of your pictures, crop or remove objects, sharpen overexposed or underexposed images, and adjust color, contrast, and brightness
- Use your image–ination discover your artistic abilities with filters that allow you to apply effects, draw and paint, and add text to your photos
- Show off a little print your photos and share them via Facebook and Twitter
Open the book and find:
- Steps for importing images into Elements
- Instructions for both Windows and Mac users
- How to edit your photos in the Photo Editor
- Techniques for improving color, contrast, and clarity
- Ways to adjust shadows and highlights
- Creative and practical projects anyone can do
- Tips for sharing your photos on social networks
- How to save and share photos on the new Adobe Revel
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a Graphic Design faculty member in the School of Film and Communication at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also, like most books on Elements; there is little mention of RAW Conversion.
I have a fair understanding of Elements; but this book will not enhance that.
Am using book alongside evening classes for image editing and find book helps in understanding tutor's information
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has adequately covered all the points that I needed clarified so farPublished 23 months ago by JAMES R W EMERY
I am not a great reader of manuals but this guide was excellent for dipping into when I wanted to know something. Probably if I read it all, I would get far more from my software,Published 24 months ago by J. R. Lovell
As a beginner I have not got to grips with Photo shop yet but this book seems to be helpful and I consider it to be a good buyPublished on 1 April 2015 by mumsy
Just what was needed. Easy to understand and arrived well within time. Even I can understand what to do.Published on 21 Nov. 2014 by Zorg60
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation