- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Photoshop Elements 12 For Dummies Paperback – 12 Nov 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Identify and fix the most common digital photo problems
- Edit and crop images, enhance color, and sharpen photos
- Organize photos with albums and tags
Turn everyday snapshots into amazing photos it′s never been easier
Whether you snap your photos with a cellphone or a DSLR, you want every image to look its best. This helpful guide simplifies how to use Photoshop Elements to organize and manage your images, fine–tune color, add photographic effects, share photos, and more.
- Frame your knowledge learn tips for navigating the Organizer and get familiar with the tools, menus, and options
- Picture perfect tweak any unflattering aspects of your pictures, crop or remove objects, sharpen overexposed or underexposed images, and adjust color, contrast, and brightness
- Use your image–ination discover your artistic abilities with filters that allow you to apply effects, draw and paint, and add text to your photos
- Show off a little print your photos and share them via Facebook and Twitter
Open the book and find:
- Steps for importing images into Elements
- Instructions for both Windows and Mac users
- How to edit your photos in the Photo Editor
- Techniques for improving color, contrast, and clarity
- Ways to adjust shadows and highlights
- Creative and practical projects anyone can do
- Tips for sharing your photos on social networks
- How to save and share photos on the new Adobe Revel
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a Graphic Design faculty member in the School of Film and Communication at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation