Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 24 August 2017
A very good buy in all respects
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 March 2009
Photoshop Elements 7 for dummies.

I am not technically minded at all but found this book very helpful and easy to understand.It takes you through proceedures step by step in language that is easy to understand.
on 5 February 2009
It covers almost everything you can immagine in PSE 7 and is laid out so everybody is able to understand it (only small critism could be that it is too detailed). I didn't have very much knowledge about elements and the book is really great in that situation.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 February 2009
This book is very easy to follow and understand. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their photos.
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 April 2009
This book is a real curates egg. Good in parts.

The items I wanted to learn about were buried in the text and one had to read & learn through the book rather than selecting the tasks you wanted to use.
on 3 July 2009
I HAVE BOUGHT INSTRUCTION BOOKS BEFORE AND I CONSIDER "Photoshop Elements 7 For DUMMIES" the best I have seen. It is comprehensive and written and produced to a very high standard. I was paricularly interested in the Magic Extractor facility and the book gave me the information I wanted.
I am Looking forward to improving my understanding of more of Photoshop Elements 7 with the help of this book by which I am greatly encouraged.
on 1 July 2009
Great book - very clear and easy to understand. I like the way it allows you to set yourself little workshop tasks to try out each of the elements of the program on offer. If you work your way through it you'll be incredibly proficient, it's most definately the best book for Elements 7 that I found (and I found several).
on 16 October 2009
To be honest, this book goes wrong from part 1, the text bares very little resemblance to what you see on the screen, menus do not appear as described, perhaps there is some version control issue.

Don't waste your money.
on 22 February 2009
Anyone using PSE7 for the first time will really benefit from buying this book, it tells you everything you need to know without being patronising.
on 4 August 2010
i think this book is okay,it covers the basics but i found it did not cover everything i wanted to know about.
i have learnt things from it but as far as the "for dummies" books go its not as good as others i have purchased.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse