Photoshop Cc Fd (For Dummies) Paperback – 28 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Edit and enhance images like a pro
- Fix the most common digital photo problems
- Control color and tone
- Add text and create illustrations and paintings
Create the most amazing images limited only by your imagination
It′s your photo and you want to make it perfect. This book walks you through all of the techniques that give you complete control over the appearance of your images. From removing wrinkles to creating beautiful composite images, you′ll quickly learn to master Photoshop.
- Breeze through the basics gain a solid understanding of essential concepts and features
- Enhance reality make your images jump off the page with great color, highlights, and shadows
- Put the pieces together create unique images and beautiful panoramas by combining your photos
- Ready, set, action streamline repetitive tasks using scripts, Actions, and the Batch command
- Paint without the mess use filters and tools to create beautiful painterly effects from your photos
Open the book and find:
- Explanations of the tools and commands you need most
- Why to shoot Raw photos
- How to adjust color and luminosity
- Ways to reduce digital noise
- Tips for creating composite images with layers, blending modes, and opacity
- Why you might not want to uninstall your earlier version of Adobe Bridge
- How to integrate your iPad into your Photoshop workflow
- Descriptions of how to use the most critical Photoshop filters
About the Author
Peter Bauer, a member of the Photoshop Hall of Fame, is an award–winning fine–art photographer and the Help Desk director for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). He has authored more than a dozen books on Photoshop, digital photography, and computer graphics, and is a contributing writer for Photoshop User and other magazines.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are already OK with the basics it's 4 stars. If you are a beginner it's 1 star. I firmly consider that this should definitely not be in the 'For Dummies' category.
This book leads you through what Photoshop is actually intended for and installing the actual software. Each chapter works through the processes involved with photo-editing and what you can do and go about doing it. The complicated menus and drop-downs are explained and how to access certain aspects on the programme. Layers have always been a huge problem for me and now I am working through the rudiments of using them to create better pictures. I'm not a fan of over photoshopped images, preferring the original photograph to speak for itself rather than it becoming the diminished base for an over-edition piece of art.
I know I won't become an avid devotee of Photoshop, as I haven't the patience, but I know this book will help me in my quest to master some if not all of the elements of this software programme.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews