- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Photoshop CS4 for Dummies Paperback – 7 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This is a book once read you will return to when Photoshop will just not do what you tell it to do" (GadgetSpeak.com, March 8th 2009)
From the Back Cover
Get to know Photoshop and start using the newest, coolest techniques!
Whether you′re just learning Photoshop or want to take your skills up a notch, you′ve come to the right place. Photoshop CS4 has a few new tricks up its sleeve, and Photoshop expert Peter Bauer will show you how to use them. From the basics like getting your images into and out of Photoshop to enhancing, cropping, and color correction, it′s all here!
- Basic training if you′re a beginner, check this section for details on how to get started, get around, and get familiar with all the parts
Enhancements made easy learn about tonality, how to tweak color to natural perfection, how to isolate areas of an image for correction, and more
Fixing those common problems red–eye, wrinkles, people and objects that don′t belong in the photo, and others
But is it art? explore the painting functions, master the daunting Brushes panel, and add layer styles
Feel the power create on–screen presentations, contact sheets, and more
Open the book and find:
- Explanations of the menus, panels, tools, options, and shortcuts you need most
Tips for taking advantage of the Camera Raw file format
How to fine–tune your fixes with selection tools
What you can do with filters
Steps for creating composite images
Options for adding text to an image
How to streamline your workflow
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > 3D Studio Max
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > Maya
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation