on 8 March 2014
arrived quickly and safely, genuine bosch as each cell has the bosch logo. measured output on an overcast day at just over 20v and has charged my 90ah battery no problem (via charge controller)
I done a quick install and had to change polarity of load(lights) possibly my error or possibly charge controller that is noted as a positive earth, dunno ? cant be bothered checking now as its all built in an enclosure with a fused boat control switch panel etc and its all working great.

without mounting kit this is tricky to fix to surface, I managed to fit to my metal shed roof but was tricky to line up and seal holes and get nuts on bolts without bolts turning plus silicone getting everywhere lol
id probably recommend the mounting kit unless you have some spare brackets lying around
on 19 August 2015
I purchased this solar panel kit to use to charge my 110ah leisure battery in my campervan. I had fast delivery from Photonic Universe and since using the kit now for 6 months i have found it extremely good value for money. The solar panel is excellent quality and the controller easy to set up and use. It comes with all the necessary cables, you just need a couple of connectors to connect it to your battery. Ive used it on many trips around France this year and have found it invaluable as have not had the need to use campsites to charge phones, laptop, ipad etc I would really recommend Photonic Universe.
on 13 March 2015
Happy with operation but would have preferred the kit to be more complete and have all fixings etc. I had to purchase these items separately!