- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Photography: Night Sky: A Field Guide for Shooting After Dark Paperback – 1 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
A trip leader for Joseph Van Os Photo Safaris, JAMES MARTIN has contributed to Outdoor Photographer magazine and has seventeen books to his credit. For the Planet Ice project, he has ventured to Antarctica, Greenland, Baffin Island, the Alaska Range, Mount Everest, Patagonia, Central Africa's Ruwenzori Mountains, Mount Kilimanjaro, the Alps, the Canadian Rockies, Glacier National Park in Montana, Ecuador's volcanoes, Washington State's Cascade Mountains, Alaska's North Slope, the Three Gorges in China's Yunnan Province, and Shishapangma, also in China. He is represented by Getty Images and ImageState. For more information on Martin and his newly released book with Braided River, please visit www.planeticebook.com or Planet Ice.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The text is well written and makes for a pleasant read. It is also very informative and well organized.
The pictures included are very nice, some are really stunning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good but beware, this is photography of the night sky and not detailed astronomical photography. A camera with a wide angle lens is all that is needed.Published 21 months ago by Mike Middleton
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Stars & Interstellar Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference