- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
The Photography Bible: The Complete Guide to All Aspects of Modern Photography Paperback – 26 Oct 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Accomplished photographer and writer Daniel Lezano is the editor of Digital SLR Photography magazine. He is widely regarded as one of the UK’s leading photography writers, and is co-author of the bestselling 100 Ways
to Take Better Portrait Photographs (David & Charles, 2006).
Top customer reviews
It is easy to follow and has some great tips.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing