Photographic Lighting Equiptment Paperback – 3 Jun 2010
|New from||Used from|
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Each lesson is highlighted with a selection of sample images and lighting setup diagrams that explain how the lighting equipment was used to achieve the desired effect." --"Shutterbug"
"In this book, acclaimed lighting guru Kirk Tuck helps the reader navigate through the vast array of gear available to professional photographers, giving the knowledge you need to assemble your personal arsenal of lighting equipment." --wonderpedia.wetpaint.com
About the Author
Kirk Tuck is a former photography professor and creative director of an advertising firm. He currently works as a freelance photographer with clients such as IBM, Dell Computer, Motorola, "Elle" magazine, Time Warner, and Tivoli Systems. He is the author of "Minimalist Lighting: Professional Techniques for Location Photography" and "Minimalist Lighting: Professional Techniques for Studio""Photography." He was chosen as the 2008 chapter president for the Austin/San Antonio American Society of Media Photographers. He lives in Austin, Texas.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Manipulating & Editing Photographs
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation