- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Photographic Image in Digital Culture (Comedia) Paperback – 10 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Lister is Professor Emeritus in Visual Culture at the University of the West of England, Bristol. His recent publications include the co-authored 2nd Edition of New Media: A Critical Introduction (Routledge, 2009), ‘The Times of Photography’ in Time, Media and Modernity (Palgrave, 2012) and ‘Overlooking, rarely looking, and not looking’ in Digital Snaps: The New Face of Photography (I.B. Tauris, 2013). He is an editor of the journal Photographies published by Routledge.