- Paperback: 426 pages
- Publisher: White Knight Press (22 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937986101
- ISBN-13: 978-1937986100
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (47 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 228,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX7 Paperback – 22 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alexander S. White is an attorney, writer, and amateur photographer. He is the co-author of David Busch's Canon PowerShot G10/G11 Guide to Digital Photography, and author of PHOTOGRAPHER'S GUIDE TO THE LEICA D-LUX 4: GETTING THE MOST FROM LEICA'S COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA and DAUNTLESS MARINE: JOSEPH SAILER JR., DIVE-BOMBING ACE OF GUADALCANAL. He began his life-long interest in photography as a teenager, when he was fortunate enough to have his own darkroom in his parents' house in Philadelphia. He also discovered the magic of Super-8 cinematography, and coerced his friends into making numerous amateur productions. He later ventured into the production of sound films and went on to major in Communication at Stanford University, concentrating in Broadcasting and Film, before serving in the U.S. Army and later attending the University of Pennsylvania Law School. His other interests include genealogy; he maintains a family history website and continues to do research into his family's ancestry. He lives near Richmond, Virginia, with his wife, Clenise.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
but do not detract from the details given. As the booklet included with the camera is far from adequate, without this guide many of the finer features of this excellent camera would be missed. It has proved most helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this book for a couple of months now. The LX7 was my first digital camera, and this book has proved indispensable. Read morePublished 7 months ago by MajorTom
An excellent book, full of all the information you'll ever require. A very good price with the Kindle version, recommended.Published 9 months ago by Mac
Clear and easy to understand. you'll get more from your LX7 with this book. Use it as a reference book, you don't have to read it cover to cover. Read morePublished 10 months ago by martin bradbury
Excellent book, well worth having. I have both the ebook and the real book, useful in turns.Published 18 months ago by Malcul
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing