- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
The Photographer's Guide to the Grand Canyon: Where to Find Perfect Shots and How to Take Them Paperback – 27 May 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"John Annerino is one of a handful of photographers with real empathy for the West."
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The comments about the book are too harsh and, to me, reflect the limitaitons of the photographers, i.e. the illogical expectation that getting out of their car in the busiest locations to take a few Ansel Adams quality images should be possible. Maybe it is for the best photgraphers out there, but this is missing the point of John's book. There is a whole lot more to seeing the Grand Canyon than standing shoulder to shoulder at Hopi Point for sunset. Dismissing this book because the author travels extensively throughout the canyon is narrow minded and short sighted. He is willing to share his favorite places throughout the Grand Canyon. Pick one of them and break from the crowd...see what the Grand Canyon is really about!