Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production (Electronic Materials: Science & Technology) Hardcover – 9 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production describes the principles and materials challenges for the conversion of sunlight into hydrogen through water splitting at a semiconducting electrode. Readers will find an analysis of the solid state properties and materials requirements for semiconducting photo-electrodes, and a detailed description of the semiconductor/electrolyte interface and the photo-electrochemical (PEC) cell. Experimental techniques to investigate both materials and PEC device performance are outlined, followed by an overview of the current state-of-the-art in PEC materials and devices, and combinatorial approaches towards the development of new materials. Finally, the economic and business perspectives of PEC devices are discussed, and promising future directions indicated. This book also:
- Emphasizes defect chemical aspects of metaloxide photoelectrodes
- Provides chapters dedicated to state-of-the-art materials and devices, measurement techniques, and combinatorial techniques to find new photoelectrode materials
- Offers valuable discussion of business perspectives and economic outlook
Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production is a one-stop resource for scientists, students and R&D practitioners starting in this field,providing both the theoretical background as well as useful practical information on photoelectrochemical measurement techniques. Experts in the field benefit from the chapters on current state-of-the-art materials/device sand future directions.
About the Author
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Physical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering