- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
PhotoSEL SBSR6X9BE 60 x 90 cm Rectangular Softbox with Honeycomb Grid - S-Type Mount, for PhotoSEL / Bowens Studio Flash
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£10.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for portrait and product photography
- 60 x 90 cm
- PhotoSEL fabric honeycomb grid / egg crate included
- Removable front and inner diffuser
- S-Type speed ring, suitable for PhotoSEL and all other flash heads with Bowens S-Type three-prong mount from Bowens, Interfit, Venus, etc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The PhotoSEL SBSR6X9BE 60 x 90 cm Rectangular Softbox with Honeycomb Grid is useful for general purpose photography like portraits and product photography. Because of its shape and size, it provides flexibility in placement.
The front and inner diffuser can be used together for maximum softening of the output. Removing the inner diffuser will give you a more crisp light quality with higher contrast, while shedding the front and inner diffusers turns the softbox into a large reflector with maximum brightness and contrast.
The included PhotoSEL Fabric Honeycomb Grid mounts to the recessed lip of the softbox with touch-fasteners. The grid narrows and concentrates the light's beam forward, controlling spill and adding directional control to the softbox's attributes.
As with all PhotoSEL softboxes, the speed ring is fitted with a locking nut, allowing the softbox to be rotated to the exact angle needed. It also comes complete with a carry case to ensure safe and easy transportation to location shoots.
Size: 60 x 90 cm
Removable Front Diffuser: Yes
Removable Inner Diffuser: Yes
Fabric Honeycomb Grid: Yes
Requires Speed Ring: Included for PhotoSEL and all other flash heads with Bowens S-Type three-prong mount from Bowens, Interfit, Venus, etc.
1 x canopy
1 x front diffuser
1 x inner diffuser
1 x honeycomb grid
4 x support rod
1 x speed ring
1 x assembly instruction
1 x carry bag
Please note the studio flash and light stand in the picture are NOT INCLUDED.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. When she Softbox arrived the elastic that is supposed to secure the inner silk to the frame was broken. Not a good start.
2. When assembling the Softbox I noticed that it is missing simple loops along the inside of the box. These would help hold the rods in place whilst assembling. Currently they all fall out while you're trying to put it together - super frustrating (how much would tiny loops cost, honestly?)
3. After LIGHT usage (two shoots) the box started to split at the seams.
I thought it would be a cheaper alternative. If it's only going to last two uses then it isn't cheap at all. Returned.